Determine the SMTP information for your Office 365 account
1. Login to Office 365 with Admin credentials
2. Select Home
3. Select Options under Outlook
4. Select Settings for POP, IMAP, and SMTP access...
5. Record the SMTP Settings for your account
Setup the MFP with your Office 365 account
1. Open the Command Center RX
2. Login as Admin
3. Advanced Tab > SMTP General
a. SMTP Port Number: 587
b. SMTP Server Name: pod#####.outlook.com Note: Enter your Server Name from above
c. Authentication: On
d. Authenticate As: Other
e. User Name and Password: Office 365 User Name and Password
f. SMTP Security: STARTTLS
4. E-Mail Settings
a. Sender Address: Should be the same as the Login User Name in SMTP General
5. Click Submit
Hello Bob Ray
my machine is TASKalfa 250ci
I tried your solution but i have a problem
i have no "SMTP Security"
where i can find it /what i can do?